FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014

I love this product, pure and simple. Tastes great and is so easy to carry around with me. Will definitely re-order.

So so

Posted by 5757290003863798578 on Nov 04, 2014

Ok, i guess. For a short time.

Strong but pleasant to use. --------- Резкий, но приятно пользоваться.

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

It is a bit strong but pleasant to use. Fresh my mouth and breath. It's convenient to carry it in my purse. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Немного резкий, но приятно пользоваться. Освежает рот и дыхание. Удобно носить с собой в сумочке.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

The bottle is not very good, it sprays on a concentrated spot instead of distributing evenly. Apart from that I like it.

Strong

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

Very strong. A really powerful product.

strong after taste

Posted by Reviewer2533129 on Apr 04, 2014

something like antiseptic products

cant live without it

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

i hate chewing gum as it can upset my stomach and I also dont like the way i look when I am chewing gum, especially not a good sight when you are talking to customers. I love eating garlic on a day to day basis, so this was a great find! i feel confident and the fresh feeling in my mouth lasts for atleast an hour. I also like how its naturally soothing for my tummy.

excellent

Posted by 4976950598463990390 on Jan 15, 2014

I use this product to keep my mouth fresh at work..snacking, pop and coffee drinking which both previously made my mouth DISGUSTING..i spray one or two times and it immediately makes my mouth feel fresh, not just covers it up, you can feel the difference. It's pretty strong, but it should be. It packs a lot of stuff in and I really enjoy using it. It's so hard to find gum or mints that don't have horrible ingredients in them so to find something natural that freshens like this is great. I will definitely keep this on my list.

Joanne, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Oct 08, 2013

I love it, it's strong, but I like the taste a lot. I just added 3 more for my next order as I want to have 1 at work, 1 at home and 1 one in my pocketbook.

spirtotais atsvaidzinājums

Posted by 5268605868712044237 on Jul 15, 2013

Ļoti stiprs. Atsvaidzinājums, nenoliedzami, ir, taču izjūtās varu salīdzinār ar Laringo spray lietošanu.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »