Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on Aug 18, 2012

I have acne prone skin. After doing some research, and looking at the ingredients on most natural-alternative skin care products, I decided to try this. It feels great, it's very moisturizing and works well to fight breakouts. The smell is very neutral, and it mixes well with other oils like Tea Tree or Rosemary. Also, this little bottle was expensive, but I imagine that it will last me for a long time.

Really wish it came with a dropper

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

I do like this product, I sometimes mix it in with my green clay to do a mask, and I've used it directly on my skin with no adverse effects, but I do wish it came with a dropper to help control the amount that's coming up. I don't like just pouring it out but I don't like to stick anything else into it, so I'm dealing with it. It's a good product, but could use different packaging.

good

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Dec 14, 2010

Good for itching skin

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Aug 27, 2013

This oil calms down itching instantly, but it does not get rid of eczema, maybe with long term use it might, but I saw no difference using it for a few days. 4 stars for being 100% natural.

Not bad

Posted by 5350977106181329166 on Jul 28, 2014

Effective to treat inflammations and cuts; leaves a yellowish stain; too concentrated for the face

Top quality brand, I highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 02, 2014

This is a nice oil, I have used it on my face and poor wrinkling decolletage.

good

Posted by Reviewer2450763 on Aug 25, 2009

Very nice oil. Very pure.