I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer1423928 on Apr 18, 2009

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Posted by Reviewer2836939 on Dec 07, 2008

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

Celery

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Nov 28, 2011

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

ant protection

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 18, 2016

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Deep Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 29, 2010

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

great for water retention

Posted by Reviewer2929900 on Aug 17, 2010

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Mar 24, 2011

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2093235 on Jan 06, 2010

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

Great price, great product.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 12, 2015

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »