New To iHerb?

Herb Pharm, Dandelion, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best extracts

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Apr 13, 2009

I keep this on hand when my gallbladder threatens to flare up, and it often keeps a full-blown attack from happening. Highly recommended for a number of liver and digestive issues, safe enough for children.

Effective! Great! Safe!

Posted by Reviewer2072346 on Jul 02, 2009

I actually use this for my cat who had suffered congestive heart failure. I am amazed! It works!

no more lasix!

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Jan 29, 2010

it is expensive compared to the meds being insurance covered, but I found I did not need to use it daily to keep my ankles down - IT DOES WORK FOR ME!

Great for eliminating water retention

Posted by Reviewer1173528 on Feb 19, 2010

The product is fabulous at ridding of excess water and improving the overall health of the liver.

Helpful for my Rabbit

Posted by Reviewer1331521 on Feb 20, 2011

I use this product for my rabbit who has bladder sludge - per my rabbit's verterinarian's advice. I also have to give my rabbit a prescribed anti-biotic (liquid Baytril) daily. Both the anti-biotic and the Dandelion extract (alcohol-free) help to keep my rabbit's bladder sludge and UTI's down, as well as they both help to keep her kidneys clean so she hopefully won't develop any kidney stones from the sludge passing through. My rabbit weighs approx. 3-3/12 lbs. and the veterinarian told me to give her 0.2 cc twice daily. Hope this helps anyone who has a rabbit with the same problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »