Great for fatigue

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

This herb, and brand, are part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogen known for its anti-fatigue, energy-lifting properties and its ability to help prevent stress-induced ailments. I noticed a difference in energy very soon after starting this herb. This is an excellent brand - the herb is wild-crafted and never fumigated.

powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Oct 13, 2008

Recomended by Steve Buhner in his book Healing Lyme. It really works I am getting so much done instead of laying on the couch. Does not make you high but gives a clear mind and lots of energy. It is sort of pricey but it is the strongest tincture available 2:1 Russian formula.

Good for Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Oct 12, 2010

I am taking this for lyme. It is working to take away central nervous system symptoms and my chronic fatigue.

Caused Leg Tremors!

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 16, 2016

I took this to help with stress and improve my immune system it did not help either. It gave me leg tremors my leg would start vibrating. It only started to happen when I took this extract. It also made my legs hurt I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this supplement.

eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2261953 on Feb 16, 2009

i did not find this much good

Supposed to be good for bacterial infections...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 18, 2012

but haven't tried it yet.

Gives more energy

Posted by 4889832282005896636 on Aug 02, 2016

I have been taking the Herb Pharm Eleuthero for 3/4 of a year now (I am taking other herbs as well) and believe it has helped to give me more energy and has helped with tiredness. How and why it works this way, I do not know. It does not feel like a caffeine rush, but a steady, healthful kind of energy. I have taken 1 dropper full with these results. I have also taken 2 droppers full daily with similar results. I have found more energy with the 2 droppers full. I have at times taken the 2 droppers full at the same time in in water, usually in the morning after I wake up a bit; other times I space the 2 droppers out-one early in the morning and the other around lunch time; sometimes before eating, sometimes after. I have been taking other herbs at this time also, but have noticed when I stop taking the eleuthero, I can have less energy. So, I really do think that it is responsible for a good part of the energy\health boost that I have been experiencing.

Great product!

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Sep 02, 2015

As part of the Buhner protocol, I believe I actually began healing from Lyme disease when I added in this product which he recommends. It has been part of bringing me back to my normal self and laying Lyme to rest. Very important item.

Great for Energy!

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

This gives my husband a lot more energy than he has these days.

Great product - right color

Posted by Reviewer1390526 on Feb 28, 2012

I read in Bruhner's information that eleuthero should be very dark in color! This is very dark! I like the good ratio - I think it is like 2:1. Very hard to find. Good price for this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »