Great for fatigue

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

This herb, and brand, are part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogen known for its anti-fatigue, energy-lifting properties and its ability to help prevent stress-induced ailments. I noticed a difference in energy very soon after starting this herb. This is an excellent brand - the herb is wild-crafted and never fumigated.

powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Oct 13, 2008

Recomended by Steve Buhner in his book Healing Lyme. It really works I am getting so much done instead of laying on the couch. Does not make you high but gives a clear mind and lots of energy. It is sort of pricey but it is the strongest tincture available 2:1 Russian formula.

Good for Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Oct 12, 2010

I am taking this for lyme. It is working to take away central nervous system symptoms and my chronic fatigue.

Caused Leg Tremors!

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 16, 2016

I took this to help with stress and improve my immune system it did not help either. It gave me leg tremors my leg would start vibrating. It only started to happen when I took this extract. It also made my legs hurt I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this supplement.

eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2261953 on Feb 16, 2009

i did not find this much good

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2073909 on May 06, 2011

increases my mental alertness,Icould tell I'm having fewer illnesses, improve my performance , I'm working faster ... just for that and among many others as sais in the Book of Stehen Harrod Buhner . Your product is a Hiper High Cuality . Thanks for the effort in manufacturing with dedication ,efficacy , Intelligence , Strengh ...No wonder you guys are the best Herbalists ! Thanks Again !!

Great for Energy!

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

This gives my husband a lot more energy than he has these days.

Good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 26, 2014

I am a customer from Europe. First I would like to thank iherb for great service, so good that I now prefer to shop online here then in my own country. I have a lot of allergies and my throat swallows easy from tinctures, but not this one, this one is great and has a pleasent taste also.

Great product!

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Sep 02, 2015

As part of the Buhner protocol, I believe I actually began healing from Lyme disease when I added in this product which he recommends. It has been part of bringing me back to my normal self and laying Lyme to rest. Very important item.

Increased Energy

Posted by 4772953988064559378 on May 06, 2016

I take this for adrenal fatigue and it gives me a so much needed boost morning and at noon. Its a great product ! Couldn't live without it !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »