Plants rule & Pharacueticals make you drool.

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Nov 07, 2013

My mother-in-law, in her seventies, has been suffering from congestive heart failure, along with Angina for several years. She has been under the constant care of a heart specialist & on Pharmacuetical heart meds that have been doing her no good at all. Over the past year her feet and lower legs have swollen so bad with retained water, that her heart isn't able to keep up with pumping out, that she was no longer able to wear shoes. A few months ago, I saw her feet looked like someone stuffed a balloon into sandals and inflated it till it bulged three inches out past the straps. I had heard a lecture recently about the ingredients, Cactus & Hawthorn, in this compound and how well they can improve heart function & physically repair the heart. I bought her a couple bottles and convinced her to take it. She saw some improvement within four or five days on a somewhat low dose. She also has Parkinson disease and has been somewhat frail so we started her off slow. We increased the dose over a few days to 40 drop 3x/day and it has continued to get better & better where she is now able to wear boots again for the first time in three years and is feeling dramatically better. The first few days she said she was peeing all the time, I told her it was all the water in her feet & legs now being pumped out. Thank you Herb Pharm for your commitment to making such an excellent product.

This really Helps with my Arrhythmia

Posted by Reviewer1341245 on May 24, 2012

Whenever I can feel my heart going crazy,sometimes with breathing difficulties this makes me feel much better and stronger. I am so very glad that this prodoct exists and I was able to get off beta blockers because of it. Yes it would be nice to have a bigger bottle with a better price if possible. Thank you Herb Pharm for creating such a great product! and thank you iherb for making it easy to access. I highly recommend it to anyone who feels heart problems.

No more Benicar for me

Posted by mommtlc on Jan 09, 2009

My Dr put me on Benicar and I felt began to feel worse after a few weeks. It was only after a few months that I figured out it was the prescription drug(s) that were making me sick! Started taking this, garlic and From Fatigued to Fantastic (High B vitamins and more) and I was able to get myself off Benicar within 2 weeks. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. My BP was extremely high -- now is 115/78

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Jul 06, 2009

Good heart tonic, helps prevent palpitations

heart tincture

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

When you feel that you need a heart boosting tincture, good to use in a herbal tea

heart support

Posted by 5512087116873154821 on Jul 25, 2014

I have pulmonary fibrosis. This causes my heart to work harder. this adds support. would like it in 8oz bottle/

It's works

Posted by Reviewer1096694 on Dec 01, 2011

This is given to a small breed dog with heart issues. It seems to be working right now and he isn't needing prescription heart meds. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Heart tonic

Posted by Reviewer1653609 on Feb 23, 2012

Dr. prescribed and has helped, only wish I could get the 4oz bottle in lieu of four 1oz bottles.

Good Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Aug 22, 2011

I trust any product that Herb Pharm offers. The quality is impeccable.

HERB PHARM 10/10

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Sep 06, 2008

can't say enough good stuff about herb pharm.. must try HERBAL COMPOUNDS over weak tablets.. this stuff works much better than everything else...