New To iHerb?

Herb Pharm, Healthy Liver Tonic Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Herb Pharm a winner

Posted by Reviewer1463453 on May 21, 2009

Herb Pharm brand is quality in a bottle. Expect the best - receive the best. Results from using Healthy Liver Tonic Compound occurred within five days. Keep this one in stock at all times!

Herb Pharm Rules

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Mar 03, 2009

I use this formula for my cats. Our Vet is always pleased with blood results since we've added this remedy to their daily repertoire. I just add 2-3 drops daily into their food. I've been using Herb Pharm products for years and they never fail me.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2648249 on Feb 19, 2011

The liver tonic really works.

Effective product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3209007 on Aug 06, 2011

I've been using this product, in conjunction with Stone Breaker by Herb Pharm, for 4 days now, and I already feel so much better! You may have to slowly work your way up to the recommended dose. The first day I took the full dose and had some major detox symptoms so I cut the dose back by a third. That helped a lot and now I'm slowly increasing the dose. I already feel like I'm getting healthier, more energy, and my candida symptoms aren't as intense as they were before I started using it! Yeah!!!!! I'm also going to add Usnea into the mix soon.

HERB PHARM 10/10

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Sep 06, 2008

can't say enough good stuff about herb pharm.. must try HERBAL COMPOUNDS over weak tablets.. this stuff works much better than everything else... -Note: passed stones, safer than liver flush

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »