Livertonic

Posted by 5291739245364313324 on Jan 01, 2015

I have been taking livertonic since 2009 when my cholesterol and triglycrides were 400 and 500 respectfully and traditional medicine caused me to be very sick. My labs dropped 100 points within the first 3 months and continue to stay normal by adjusting the dose.

Very Highly Satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

What can I say? Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Healthy Living

Posted by Reviewer1862452 on Jul 08, 2014

In our stressful lives this is a must to aid in proper liver function.

Healthy Liver Tonic

Posted by 5433143186002598462 on Mar 03, 2014

I have used this exact product off and on for more than 20 years, and it is still the great product it always was. I attribute it to being a factor in my continued appearance of looking younger than I am, as I understand that a sluggish liver can contribute to faster aging. What I like about iHerb is that I can get this tonic at a much cheaper price than in a retail store.

Hard to review

Posted by 5538105721499266012 on Sep 08, 2013

This is a hard product to know how well this is working. It was recomended to take, while I was first on Candida Meds. After skipping a couple of months, I am ready to order another.

Liver Tonic

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Not strong enough for me. I take lots of supplements for need firm support.

Liver Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1653609 on Feb 23, 2012

Dr. prescribed especially good if you have chronic pain and use various pain meds. One 4oz bottle would be more convenient.

Sooooo Gooooooooooddddddddd

Posted by Reviewer2457723 on Dec 18, 2011

Excellent

Effective product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3209007 on Aug 06, 2011

I've been using this product, in conjunction with Stone Breaker by Herb Pharm, for 4 days now, and I already feel so much better! You may have to slowly work your way up to the recommended dose. The first day I took the full dose and had some major detox symptoms so I cut the dose back by a third. That helped a lot and now I'm slowly increasing the dose. I already feel like I'm getting healthier, more energy, and my candida symptoms aren't as intense as they were before I started using it! Yeah!!!!! I'm also going to add Usnea into the mix soon.

Healthy Liver

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

For quality in tinctures you can't beat Herb Pharm. They started making tinctures back in the 70's and have continued producing excellent ones.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »