Very good adrenal tonic and tonifier

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

Ho Shou Wu is also known as Fo Ti. It has been used to provide adrenal support and can help with sleep if you have high or low night time cortisol. This may be casued by an illness or just plain old stress. It has been said that it can return gray hair to it's original color. I have not experienced this but I don't doubt the potential with long term use in some people. I have felt it helpfull when under stress. I have refered it to others and I have recieved good feed back as a stress combatant. I like the Herb Pharm products as they are made with Organic herbs and menstrum. I also like Ashwaghanda and siberian ginseng as good adrenal support herbs. Don't forget to take vit. C and a good B complex with extra B5 for the ultimate in natural adrenal support. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page to read more of my value added reviews. You can click on my handle name above to get there. Peace and good health.

herb pharm ho shou wu

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Sep 07, 2009

like this particular herb however the alcohol content in it seems to be high. when used as a hot tonic you can smell and taste the spirit content. prefer if there was a liquid with no alcohol.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1377482 on Aug 28, 2014

If you take 40 drops two times a day, it lasts only couple of weeks. Price is too high IMO

really works

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Sep 13, 2011

very good

Sooo Goooooooodddddd

Posted by Reviewer2457723 on Dec 18, 2011

Excellent

Excellent

Posted by 5364051552890061656 on May 30, 2016

this is great. I really notice when i forget to take it. Love Herb Pharm products and IHerbs great service is fast and reliable

quality

Posted by Reviewer1140818 on Jul 13, 2009

exellent quality

Better tasting than most alcohol mixtures

Posted by Reviewer1814595 on Feb 03, 2010

Most alcohol liquids that come in a 1 oz container with a dropper/lid taste terrible. The alcohol is so over-powering but this stuff, I can drink it down in 5 ounces of water and not need anything to wash it down with afterwards. And hey, the Chinese used it as a vitality tonic. Can't go wrong.

great

Posted by 5721535043399323751 on Dec 22, 2014

I need to order by the case these little bottles are not enough. sure would be nice if someone could contact me about wholesale orders. I need a case

Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer2233895 on Jan 09, 2015

I love Herbpharm, been using for years, another great product I am glad is available from iHerb.