excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 18, 2010

I can bore people for ages about how great Holy Basil aka Tulsi is. It does so many amazing things, particularly on a mental and spiritual level: clears your mind, allows you to rise above your petty concerns and, dare I say it, feel love. it is also a very very good lung and respiratory system energizer. Holy Basil is up there, if not better, than Wild Reishi for its effects on the consciousness. it is much much cheaper and easier to get hold of than Wild Reishi

Taken with cloves to remove worms and parasite

Posted by Reviewer2849606 on Apr 11, 2009

Great remedy for parasite cleanse. Studies show synergistic effect when taken with cloves to remove worms and parasites.

Excellent For Stress - My Partner Has "Stolen" My Supply

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Mar 18, 2014

Dr Oz on his show said this was for controlling excessive cortisol. I took it and it worked - it helped calm me before sleeping. Then my partner had adrenalin surges when she tried to get off an addictive medication. I suggested she try this. She loved it, said it brought her stress under control. She now takes it more often than I do. Well done, Herb Pharm, for a great product.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Apr 19, 2010

I ordered this because I was having some chronic bronchial and lung issues - I have really noticed a great difference with Holy Basil, and plan to continue using it - as always, delivery is EXcelent!

Alergy and respiratory function booster.

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Jun 10, 2009

Add (4) drops to teas to clear sinuses and improve lung function.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 09, 2011

seems to work immediately. takes my nerves and anxiety away.

Holy Basil

Posted by 4984685557038026102 on Aug 19, 2014

This is a great product and has a great taste

Holy Basil, Liquid Herbal Extract

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Holy Basil is reported to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve mental clarity, which I have experienced. It’s easy to drink as a hot tea during the day or evening. This is a product I will continue to take.

Did't feel any different

Posted by Reviewer3335224 on Feb 03, 2012

I felt a slight difference in my mood the first two days but after that I felt no difference

very aromatic tincture

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Sep 29, 2008

This is an unsually intense tincture. It seems like they they got a lot of tulsi into this little bottle. Haven't used it long enough to report on results, however.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »