Good Kava

Posted by Reviewer2685001 on May 03, 2011

Does what Kava should. Preforms well and quickly. I dilute it in a little water and hold some under my tongue for a bit. Good Kava and I really like the Herb Pharm Company and quality. I have used been satisfied with all of their products.

Love kava

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

Like it for stress, anxiety, relaxing, sleep, menstrual cramps and backache.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Mar 15, 2014

This product should be used with caution, as it does work rather well and really quickly. Do not drive the car if you have taken kava! This one is great for tight and tense muscles and mind.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1464843 on Mar 13, 2012

The Pharm Kava is the best I have found so far on the market, short of mixing the herb concoction yourself. This kava product is mixed with alcohol and gives a slight "kick" which I think tastes better than the kava mixed with glycerin.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2576162 on Jun 13, 2011

Works great and a good company to work with, fast shipping as well!

helps me relax

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jun 29, 2010

Use this for traffic stress, as well as in the evening as part of my sleep supplements.

Kava Kava Extract

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jan 22, 2009

I was really hoping for some plain Kava Kava tea. I had some years ago in tea bag form and it was great. Now I can only find it with other things blended in. I thought this might be a way to get that wonderful flavor of the plain kava tea, just in liquid for but it dilutes so quickly I would have to use too much. Nice kava though.