very effective

Posted by Reviewer1653054 on Jan 23, 2012

I cannot compare it to other maca products out there, because this is the first one i try. But I wish i had known of this product sooner. It's like my body has improved its functioning on a wide level. I need less food. I feel more fit and alert. After a work out, a few drops of this stuff, and soreness and stiffness (a problem since my twenties) never get a chance. And I dare not say it, but hairloss seems reduced. I wonder if the effects will remain in the long run.

Maca

Posted by 4746605449115518831 on Oct 25, 2012

Awesome stuff.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1328491 on Apr 08, 2016

Let's put it this way. We tried another brand and had to come back to this. It's working and really good.

Very Good.

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on Oct 14, 2016

On a personal note I would admit this product to have a genuine mystic affect on me. To make a long story short I would say that this product shows me the way to retrieve some of the very welcomed mental stamina I used to hold, and that got (evidently) temporarily diminished due to a couple of crises/burnouts I suffered in recent years. This life can be NO picnic that's for sure! Anyways, for a while I feared that I would remain in this vulnerable state, lacking drive & self confidence, BUT I must be doing something right and it is gradually coming back. I take this sparingly, when needed (about 25 drops in a 20oz. water bottle) and almost immediately I feel the 'alpha dog' character surfacing. Pure joy! to be able to feel yourself again, to feel comfortable in your own skin again, after such a long time. I'm back! and MACA is my new friend!

Half alcohol

Posted by 5173958864296091373 on May 12, 2016

Half of this product is cane alcohol. I don't know if this is a preservative or what, but surely it must affect the potency of the herb? My fault for not reading the ingredients better.

Ok