Herb Pharm, Milk Thistle, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Turns water into an oily white mess~!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 01, 2012

I used 1 dropper full in about 4 oz of water. The liquid is light brandy colored. It instantly turned the water a very white murky and oily substance. It was weird. I was afraid to drink it as it literally looked like soapy bath water. (yeah!) I smelled it: it didn't reek so I took a sip. It was weird but mostly because visually it's a mess! Once I got past that I was able to down it. Light/mild non-offensive taste. No side effects. I will update any benefits. Hope it helps with my chronic exhaustion and severe hypoglycemia. Last time I tried milk thistle caps and it cleared up my skin nicely. The liver appears to be the seat of many health conditions and I have many so fingers crossed....

Herb Pharm, Milk Thistle,

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Oct 22, 2008

I is surprisingly not as horrible tasting as I expected and I do not burp it up later!

Milk Thistle

Posted by 5561124621694020557 on Jan 18, 2014

This brand of milk thistle is of quality ingredients and it helps to clean out the liver of toxins.