お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Herb Pharm, Motherwort, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2476108 on Apr 03, 2009

This product works well. I use it when I need to calm down and slow the rhythm of my heartbeats.

motherwort, herb pharm

Posted by Reviewer2544847 on Oct 20, 2011

great for adding to tea...herb pharm top of the line products i have used for many years!

Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Nov 21, 2008

Wonderful combined with Dandelion and Black Cohosh for treating hot flashes. 2 squirts of Motherwort to 1 squirt each of the other 2 at bedtime and repeat in the middle of the night if needed. I imagine more could be used if the hot flashes are more persistant. Herb Pharm consistantly has a good product.

Nothing like a Mother's Love!

Posted by 4939640638573774226 on Dec 30, 2014

I was looking for help with the occasional heart-flutters that kicked in as I first started entering perimenopause. I learned that adequate calcium in needed for the heart to regulate its rhythm, and the first move I made was to quit drinking coffee, which turned out to have an immediate effect, which was a huge relief. But I still had the occasional episodes of "heart-races" and wanted to do more to help my body through this transition. I found Motherwort tincture recommended in New Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way by Susun Weed. She said it was good for the heart (among a myriad of other things like emotional outbursts and anxiety), and I have found that it really does help to calm my heart and reestablish its normal rhythm when I take it during one of these episodes, and taking it daily has helped to dramatically reduce their frequency. I'm not especially prone to emotional meltdowns, but I did have one a couple of months ago and a dropperful of Motherwort was all it took to regain my balance (thankfully before doing any damage to my relationships!). I have a reaction to licorice root, which happens to be in many menopausal blends, yet I don't miss them when I have Motherwort at my side - it's more than an option, it's an ally who can do much to help single-handed. I would highly recommend this for any woman going through menopause, and for anyone who has bad headaches or a hard time sleeping. Motherwort is so calming to the mind and the system, its like giving a mug of warm milk to a child.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 14, 2012

Herb Pharm tinctures are the best. Supports calmness and normal blood pressure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »