great

Posted by 4743720956335612758 on Mar 15, 2014

Great because it uses every part of the nettle plant, including the seeds which are great for the adrenals. You can always trust Herb Pharm to deliver quality product though.

Nettles

Posted by Reviewer1267264 on Dec 21, 2011

A staple in our household for allergies. Good price for this (our) brand!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Feb 24, 2010

I really like the Herb Pharm tinctures because they're high-quality and you can adjust your dose.

sneeze less

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

in the spring when I take this. I like liquids because they don't have the funky filler chemicals or machine lubricants.

Excellent

Posted by 5162081769533305113 on Oct 10, 2016

I've had pretty bad allergies for years, primarily during late spring and early summer. I've tried different products to help alleviate them, but they either came with side effects or were not very effective. Someone told me a few years back that they just took stinging nettle and it kept the allergies at bay. So I tried. And it worked, and has worked for the last few years. I rarely suffer from allergic reactions now. Perhaps there are other brands that are good, too, I don't know, but I've been buying this one, it works and I'm happy with it. In general I respect and value Herb Pharm tinctures. They might not be the lowest priced ones, but from all the ones I've tried I've found them to be good quality and effective products.