iHerb Customer Reviews
Savings of: $2.80 (20% off)
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Aug 06, 2010
this is a wonderful product. it's not as strong as oil of oregano and easier to take internally. i dissolve about 20 drops in a glass of water whenever i feel a cold coming on, and it never fails to get rid of the symptoms. i used it when i was going through chemo thereapy and had a compromised immune system, and it helped get me through it all without once getting a cold.
Great for lung congestion
Posted by Reviewer1949362 on Mar 16, 2011
Herb Pharm has a wonderful line of products. I highly recommend this brand - especially Oregano Oil for clearing lung congestion.
Posted by Reviewer1349807 on Oct 27, 2011
A must have to keep around the house...
Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013
kills any bug i have immediately. but don't take it straight out of the dropper, mix with some liquid. i love herb pharm, been using their stuff for over 20 years
Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Oct 21, 2009
will hopefully keep this er nurse working all flu season. have not missed a day yet!
Very powerful Oregano!
Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015
Nice mixture with alcohol, the Oregano is still very strong/overpowering in this one!
Keep colds away!!
Posted by 5127587468052342575 on Feb 10, 2014
I love this. I also take Oregano pills but these drop are so immediate. I gargle to cleanse the throat then swallow to cleanse my body so to speak. The strength is great and a cold will not get me if I take drops these early enough. You must take throughout the day at regular intervals when you're fighting something but this is a great product.
Not strong enough for mad finnish warrior.
Posted by Twailai on Jun 11, 2012
Works as intended, good for killing yeast that accumulates in mad finnish warriors body for drinking too much beer. Unfortunately the taste is not strong enough and mad finnish warriors breath does not smell of pizza after using this product.
to many alcohol
Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014
95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.
Items 1-9 of 9 total