Abrasions and other ow-ies

Posted by 4734544540694570418 on Aug 28, 2015

My wife had some of this in the medicine cabinet. In between visits to the podiatrist this and the salve was what I used to help the healing process. It performed better than expected.

used for back pain. Comfrey proved to relieve back pain

Posted by 5483739353676535688 on May 29, 2015

Tiny pot, but effective.

Great multi-purpose organic herbal salve.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014

This herbal salve is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, and contains nothing but organically grown or wildcrafted ingredients: comfrey root, St. John's wort, calendula, chickweed, mullein and plantain are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, rosemary is a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic agent fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, benzoin is a balsamic resin obtained from the bark of trees in the genus Styrax and skin conditioning and perfuming agent. This herbal salve is really great. I've been using it on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent. Would definitely recommend it.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. Gaia Herbs Comfrey Compounded salve and Kuumba Made Herbal Healing salve are my favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Herb Pharm Herbal Ed's Salve

Posted by Reviewer1519427 on Jun 29, 2012

Ed's Salve works wonders for me. I'll buy it again.

In use

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

This product has all the right skin healing herbs and I've been a fan of Herb Pharm products for decades! I've noticed healing on my fathers feet from using this salve.

good product but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Oct 26, 2011

All of Herbal Ed's products are great. Some are pricey. This works great for skin irritations and bruising.

helps minor wounds heal faster

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 31, 2011

it's convenient to be carried around. works the same as neem's salve in my opinion, but a little more expensive.

Ed's Salve

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Mar 05, 2011

I have been trying this salve on my dry heels,but it doesn't seen to help.Not my favorite will not purchase again.

Herbal Salve

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jun 23, 2010

All of Herb Pharm's products are of impeccable quality. This is an excellent healing salve. Helpful with hemorrhoids.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »