Rehmannia: Powerful Adrenal Support

Posted by Reviewer3284169 on Oct 18, 2010

As someone who struggled with adrenal exhaustion for years, I am very pleased to have found Herb Pharm's Rehmannia Liquid Herbal Extract. It's effects upon adrenal corticosteroid synthesis have improved my energy levels, reduced joint pains, and quelled a former anxiety. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a powerful adrenal tune up!

Fantastic product!!

Posted by Reviewer3298671 on Jun 10, 2010

This product has really been quite amazing to take from weaning off steroids for asthma. It has given me back so much energy and stamina. I feel better than I have in 20 years! It has a side effect for me of some puffiness but it is worth it to feel so terrific.

Invigorate lower back

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Feb 08, 2013

This rehmannia extract is really good. It invigorates lower back, gives energy and increases libido as well. Recommended.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

using it because I read it's good for adrenal glands

ok

Posted by Reviewer1377482 on Aug 28, 2014

If you take 40 drops two times a day, it lasts only couple of weeks. Price is too high IMO

USE

Posted by 4742621676569111103 on Sep 26, 2014

HAVEN'T NOTICED A DIFFERENCE YET

used it on CD cat

Posted by 5594819311926026073 on Jun 25, 2016

Used it on my my cat with renal insufficiency. Solved it in water and waited until alcohol went out, and then mixed it with food. It has nice smell and cat ate it voluntarily, but didn't notice any help from it with the decease , so won't order it any more.