The best yet!~

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

This has an amazing combo of herbs to relax the body. If I am having a rought time sleeping, I take one full dropper and one Serenity and sleep like a baby! Best thing I have found yet.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

I always keep a bottle of this at my bed side. Have been using it for years. Really helps with sleep. Usually take it with Moon Drops (homeopathic lozenges) you can't get at iherb, but can get at most health food stores. The combination seems to really work and doesn't make you groggy the next day.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer2630784 on Mar 12, 2010

helps with sleep but the taste is horrid i get past it

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2888458 on Aug 16, 2009

I have been using Herb Pharm's sleep tonic for about a year now. I find it strong so I cut the dose to only 10-15 drops in a small amount of water. I can depend on it to make me feel sleepy even when I don't feel tired. My only complaint is that I have come accross the odd "bad batch" which doesn't do much. This has never happened with iherb but rather when I've purchased the bottle in a store. I think it may be old, since it will taste weak and the bottle has no expiration that I can see. That's why I shop iherb.

Works pretty well

Posted by 5742936813286573438 on Feb 04, 2014

This is my favorite sleep aid. It works way better than just melatonin. I don't feel groggy the next day. It doesn't have the effect if making it harder to sleep the next night.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1853137 on Mar 01, 2011

I've gone thru two bottles as directed but not sleeping as well as expected. Going off Caffeine has helped my sleep more than anything in a bottle.

Ok

Posted by 5484449492975623248 on Aug 27, 2014

Ok

Nothing!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 28, 2014

Tried it a few times when agitated and could not calm me down enuff to sleep much.