Potent and easy to adjust dosage

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

I sent some of this to a relative who was having trouble with mild depression, low mood, and lack of energy. She felt that it really worked as a pick-me-up and she was also able to adjust the dose perfectly to her needs. She uses far fewer drops than the bottle recommends, so it lasts her longer.

works better than pills

Posted by 4655483598145032550 on Dec 01, 2014

Works well. I notice it because noises don't get me agitated that much when using this.

Rhodiola

Posted by 4984685557038026102 on Aug 19, 2014

This is a great product. It helps you think clearer, gives you a little boost and has a great flavor

herb pham rhodiola

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

Really liked this product. Seemed to be effective, but the bottle I ordered was only 30ml so next time I will order larger size as clinical trials recommend 6 weeks daily to see results.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Aug 08, 2013

Rhodiola gives me a great boost of energy in the morning or midafternoon. It definitely makes a difference no question

Love herb Pharm

Posted by 5039538384348292569 on Aug 02, 2013

Love these drops for my detox.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I take 1/2 to 1 full dropper directly in the mouth. It's like making a rainy day into a sunny day. More energy, better mood, better focus and calm.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I didn't feel any different when taking this.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 03, 2011

This one really makes a difference in my resistance and energy level. I would recommend it to anyone who feels run down or in need of a boost.

Works great, a bit strong alcohol content

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011

This appears to work just as well as the Gaia liqui-caps (which are not organic and why I'm switching) but it's a bit strong for me. I have since found that Herb Farm makes the same alcohol-free so I ordered a bottle of that. I take rhodiola to calm down when I'm over-stressed about time pressure or too much noise. It works fast. I take 30 drops in about 1 or 2 oz of water. I made the mistake of taking 2 drops under my tongue and boy did that burn. I'll do that with the alcohol-free. All in all it's a great supplement. Rhodiola always works fast, but even faster when it's liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »