Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I take 1/2 to 1 full dropper directly in the mouth. It's like making a rainy day into a sunny day. More energy, better mood, better focus and calm.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Sep 16, 2011

Gets me going in the morning to support my adrenals, and helps combat stress. Herb Pharm is a quality, trustworthy company.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2936724 on Jul 06, 2009

this gives me stamina and energy without making me nervous

Works great, a bit strong alcohol content

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011

This appears to work just as well as the Gaia liqui-caps (which are not organic and why I'm switching) but it's a bit strong for me. I have since found that Herb Farm makes the same alcohol-free so I ordered a bottle of that. I take rhodiola to calm down when I'm over-stressed about time pressure or too much noise. It works fast. I take 30 drops in about 1 or 2 oz of water. I made the mistake of taking 2 drops under my tongue and boy did that burn. I'll do that with the alcohol-free. All in all it's a great supplement. Rhodiola always works fast, but even faster when it's liquid.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 03, 2011

This one really makes a difference in my resistance and energy level. I would recommend it to anyone who feels run down or in need of a boost.

Energy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2419782 on Jan 29, 2010

I also used this in a shake and I really don't know how it taste, but I can say I am energized!

Rhodiola

Posted by 4984685557038026102 on Aug 19, 2014

This is a great product. It helps you think clearer, gives you a little boost and has a great flavor

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Aug 08, 2013

Rhodiola gives me a great boost of energy in the morning or midafternoon. It definitely makes a difference no question

works better than pills

Posted by 4655483598145032550 on Dec 01, 2014

Works well. I notice it because noises don't get me agitated that much when using this.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I didn't feel any different when taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »