Best throat spray ever!

Posted by Reviewer2506210 on Aug 16, 2011

It always works for me. The slightest indication of throat tightenng up -- 3 sprays and it is gone. Best throat spray ever!

must have

Posted by Reviewer2008698 on Jul 16, 2016

I've been using this for a decade. All of my family can't live without this. They once stopped producing this so I bought a similar product but it didn't work at all. This works very well when you use just after recognizing early signs of cold.

My homeopath recommended this

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Sep 23, 2010

This is part of my tool kit for warding off the flu. It seems to work!

Fever blisters/cold sores

Posted by cristal on Mar 24, 2011

We use this to clear up fever blisters/cold sores...great!

this really works

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 08, 2013

when a picky teenager will ask you to spray her throat when it's soar and red, it tells you it must work because this stuff is FAR from yummy but it is very effective. i am never out of stock!

Throat spray

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Dec 18, 2013

I think this works.

working like a charm

Posted by 5324351773160181030 on Mar 10, 2015

working like a charm

soothing indeed, for canker sores too

Posted by Reviewer3083444 on May 12, 2015

Works very well in my experience. Purchased for sore throat due to spring allergies, for which it was effective. However, I found it very effective in soothing canker sore pain as well. Actually, this is the best thing I have used for caner sore relief. Works great for me just prior to eating for a pain free dining experience. It does of course sting for the first few seconds, probably due to the alcohol content, but the relief comes quick after that. The herbs themselves are not very tasty, but certainly not too bad tasting. I find the relief lasts for a good while and possibly improves healing as well. I plan to buy more to have on hand.

I'm a repeat customer

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Dec 24, 2015

I've used this for some years now at the first sign of a sore throat. I keep it next to my bed for when it really hurts at night. Recommended!!

Amazing for sore throat!

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016

When I start getting a sore throat, I use this spray and after 1-2 doses the sore throat is gone!!! If I notice some discomfort in the throat in the evening, 3-4 sprays before bed, it all it takes to be completely fine in the morning. Very recommended. Just be careful if you have some allergies, or immune problems, like diabetes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »