Big Help

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 29, 2008

I had been feeling very depressed for quite a while and Herb Pharm, St. John's Wort really helped to lighten my mood. It's not that I felt euphoric all of a sudden; it came gradually. After taking approx. 25 drops of the extract in water after breakfast and again after lunch for several days, I slowly began to feel better. I was tired of my gloomy thoughts and, where I before could do nothing about them, I now was able to think more positive, which immediately began to brighten my outlook on everything. I found out however, that I can not take St. John's Wort in the evening. Every time I have done so, I woke up during the night and experienced feelings of deep despair. I have no rational explanation for this but I do know that it does not happen as long as I only take the drops morning and noon. I like the Herb Pharm products and have used several of their liquid extracts with good results. A few months ago, I had tried St. John's Wort from a different company in capsule form but they did not seem to have any effect on my mood at all.

High quality product. Works for my Winter Blues

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

I finally realized that I had S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I use this product 2-3 times per day by the dropperful in a little water. It keeps me from becoming depressed in the Winter months. I have tried 5 different brands of tincture of St. John's Wort. I believe this one is the best. I am a big fan of New Chapter products, and I use their Mood Take Care, but this Herb Pharm product is even better.