Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Herb Pharm, St. John's Wort, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Big Help

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 29, 2008

I had been feeling very depressed for quite a while and Herb Pharm, St. John's Wort really helped to lighten my mood. It's not that I felt euphoric all of a sudden; it came gradually. After taking approx. 25 drops of the extract in water after breakfast and again after lunch for several days, I slowly began to feel better. I was tired of my gloomy thoughts and, where I before could do nothing about them, I now was able to think more positive, which immediately began to brighten my outlook on everything. I found out however, that I can not take St. John's Wort in the evening. Every time I have done so, I woke up during the night and experienced feelings of deep despair. I have no rational explanation for this but I do know that it does not happen as long as I only take the drops morning and noon. I like the Herb Pharm products and have used several of their liquid extracts with good results. A few months ago, I had tried St. John's Wort from a different company in capsule form but they did not seem to have any effect on my mood at all.

High quality product. Works for my Winter Blues

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

I finally realized that I had S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I use this product 2-3 times per day by the dropperful in a little water. It keeps me from becoming depressed in the Winter months. I have tried 5 different brands of tincture of St. John's Wort. I believe this one is the best. I am a big fan of New Chapter products, and I use their Mood Take Care, but this Herb Pharm product is even better.