Stone solvent, which really works

Posted by 4950583422057197601 on Apr 22, 2016

Excellent product, that solves stones in the kidneys and cleanses the whole urinary tract. I have never before see my urine so crystal clear !

Uric Acid/Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stones

Posted by Reviewer2574847 on Sep 13, 2015

This product hasn't dissolved my small kidney stone which is a blend of uric acid and calcium oxalate like my previous kidney stones.

Potent..why iHerb hasnt got 4oz and 8oz sizes?

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Aug 08, 2015

Dilute this with a little plain water and squish in below tongue for abt a minute or so, for a sublingual effexct.. prior to drinking it. Somehow it feels this is unclogging sth at the upperbackside within a short period of time. other stone breaker formula inc liquid or tabs doesnt seem to give such feeling.

Use with caution!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I bought it to include in prep for liver flush. When I took only 20 drops of this tincture 2 times in one day (not 40 drops as directed on the bottle), it made a tremendous strain on my kidneys. Regardless of my water intake, my ankles and feet were swollen by the end of that same day, which continued through the next three following days along with facial swelling. Constipation on top of this was neither pleasant. Note, that I'm not diagnosed with any kidney disease, and have always thought I have them healthy. Would recommend to use only a few drops to start and then increase to monitor results. As for me, will not buy to repeat. Iherb delivery was fast and greatly appreciated.

Herb Pharm Stone Breaker,

Posted by 5750567541691044323 on Nov 11, 2014

Taste is not so good, but seems to work great...

tastes good

Posted by 5221454010190531603 on Nov 01, 2014

tastes very pure and pleasant ...bit early to tell havent done the flush with the olive oil and lemon yet.

Herb Pharm Stone Breaker Compound review

Posted by 4879543474742388666 on Sep 22, 2014

I had a scan on my liver and the Doctor found a large Gallstone 1.1cm, so I took this product for 3 months, and had a rescan of my liver, and the doctor found that the gallstone was even larger now. I took this product 3 times a day for the 3 months, so sad to say it did not work for me.

Herb Pharm, Stone Breaker

Posted by 5057397686081028809 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been using this product for some time. It is excellent. I don't use it every day as I don't feel the need. It is pleasant tasting and the dropper makes it easy to get the dosage wanted. The product came well within the due delivery date. Packaging just right for the size of the order.

AWSOME

Posted by 5375247066519697215 on Jul 04, 2014

WHATEVER IS INSIDE, IT WORKS VERY WELL.....

WORTHLESS

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Apr 13, 2014

THIS DID ZERO TO HELP MY WIFE'S GALLBLADDER PROBLEMS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »