Herb Pharm, Thuja, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

herb Pharm, thuja

Posted by Reviewer2432818 From Canada on May 29, 2009

This product works really well on ovarian cysts.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1562546 From Arizona on Oct 28, 2009

I took this for several weeks. Now as I feel I need it. It counteracts the effects of vaccines.

Works for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1545174 From New York on Apr 21, 2010

I got this product to treat canine warts. It made the warts start shrinking in about 3 days! I just applied it directly on the warts twice a day. It's been about 2 weeks, and they're almost completely gone. My dog hates the taste though :-(

Got rid of long time wart in 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1086815 From Canada on Jul 05, 2012

I had this plantar wart on my foot for a few months, and tried lots of things to get rid of it. Then I remembered my naturopath at the time a few years ago suggested thuja homeopathic pellets for my daughter's plantar wart at the time. I was not sure where to get these ones, so I decided to try the thuja extract. I took about 30 drops 3 times a day, and within a week the wart diminishes and I could finally walk without pain again! within another week, it diminished further and I just had to cut it off with small scissors. so far (a month later) it has not been back.

Seems to be working!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 From New Zealand on Dec 28, 2011

I have only taken this for 3 weeks so a little early to tell but I am fairly sure that my 20 year long flat wart problem (probably about 50 across the entirety of my body)is about to be dealt with. The very small flat ones have started to rub off whilst I think (cant be sure) that the bigger ones may be shrinking. There is definitely something different in their appearance. I am going to keep up the dose for at least 3 months and see what happens. For the price definitely worth a try. Also if like me, you have a fungal sinus problem, you may see a slight improvement there as well. Tastes horrid though - like drinking a pine tree!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »