Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herb Pharm, Thuja, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

herb Pharm, thuja

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 29, 2009

This product works really well on ovarian cysts.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Oct 28, 2009

I took this for several weeks. Now as I feel I need it. It counteracts the effects of vaccines.

Works for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1545174 on Apr 21, 2010

I got this product to treat canine warts. It made the warts start shrinking in about 3 days! I just applied it directly on the warts twice a day. It's been about 2 weeks, and they're almost completely gone. My dog hates the taste though :-(

My dooggie's lump and ward are shrinking

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Jul 15, 2012

I am a regular customer at iherb, and don't usually write review, but for this product, I definitely need to write one. I have been applying this extract with water on my doggie's lump and ward for around 2 weeks now, at first, it didn't show a significant sign on shrinking (6 drops with water, 2 times per day) so I decided to increase from 6 drops to 11 drops per usage, and I couldn't believe it, the lump which has been on my doggie's arm for over at least 7 years is starting to shrink, plus there is a little ward on his back, which has been there for 1 year is getting at least half size smaller. I know that homeopathic remedies are slow, so I will keep doing it, this is an amazing product, natural plus no side effect, dog lovers out there should consider trying this before doing any operation, hope this help. =]

Got rid of long time wart in 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

I had this plantar wart on my foot for a few months, and tried lots of things to get rid of it. Then I remembered my naturopath at the time a few years ago suggested thuja homeopathic pellets for my daughter's plantar wart at the time. I was not sure where to get these ones, so I decided to try the thuja extract. I took about 30 drops 3 times a day, and within a week the wart diminishes and I could finally walk without pain again! within another week, it diminished further and I just had to cut it off with small scissors. so far (a month later) it has not been back.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »