It works

Posted by 5703619256860807264 on Jan 30, 2016

I've been using an expensive metagenics product to keep my thryoid calm, thought I'd give this product a go. I have hyperthyroid due to heavy metals which I'm getting rid of now, but I need something to reduce my thyroid symptoms (e.g. heat intolerance, short fuse). I was quite surprised how well this product works given the price. I'm on 3 squeezes of the dropper bulb (around 40 drops x 3 per day) and honestly it works as good as the expensive product I was taking. Without this stuff I'm just ready to explode in anger at the slightest thing (not good), with this I feel very calm and explosive outbursts are minimised. Highly recommended, but it's not a cure - just something to help keep things under control while you find the cause of the issue and treat it (if you can).

Hyperthyroid functions

Posted by 5563516439597363075 on May 25, 2015

This product helped to heal hyperthyroid functions and took place for medicine.

Reversed my iodine-induced hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Mar 17, 2015

I took this tincture once a day, 40 drops usually. Sometimes I did 40 drops, twice a day, but that wasn't typical. I started around Dec 1 2014 and continued to January 31 2015. I stopped for a couple weeks, then resumed for about 3 weeks in Feb/March. I was mindful of not overdoing it. I was also eating lots of veggie smoothies with kale and blueberries, and eating fresh and cooked cruciferous vegetables, i.e. broccoli, kale, cabbage, rapini, for lunch and dinner. Drinking peppermint tea as well (peppermint is in the same family as motherwort/bugleweed/lemon balm). The cruciferous veggies help to block the iodine receptors on the thyroid, which for me, was much too stimulated and too full of iodine from some kelp supplements that some quack doctor had prescribed me, thus producing too much T3 and T4. So this, along with a healthy diet, as well as selenomethionine and NAC prescribed by a naturopath with experience with thyroid, helped me return to my 'normal' state. I got my blood results yesterday, and my endocrinologist says my numbers are back to normal.

Seems to help

Posted by 5493927617674081950 on Jan 15, 2015

Trying not to have the Radioactive Iodine, and insurance won't cover a Natural Endocrinologist, so it helps, in conjunction with lifestyle changes, but notice the Hyperthyroid/Graves symptoms right away if I skip a day. I think I'm sticking with it until instructed otherwise.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 5064337293415572548 on Sep 20, 2014

I have been taking Thyroid Calming Compound for about 2 years and it keeps my Hyperthyroid under control. My Thyroid Dr. can not belief that it really works, because my blood results come back normal.

Helped my Sister with HYPER-thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

I researched what things would be good for a person with hyperthyroid, as my sister was struggling with symptoms. With research, I found that this, as well as Lemon Balm (aka 'Melissa') were supposedly good at easing hyperthyroid symptoms and perhaps addressing the root causes as well. Also, people with Hyperthyroid can supposedly benefit from extra L-Carnitine in their diets, because too much thyroid hormone depletes the body of this amino acid. My sister took all three of these, so I'm not sure which helped, but it was part of the regimen that made a dent in her symptoms. Unfortunately, she still had to see a doctor, because her problem was too advanced. Packaging, shipping, cost, etc. are all satisfactory!

effective

Posted by 5211321148583847918 on Aug 06, 2014

took this for 3mths, went back for doctor review, and blood test. Hyper condition become hypo, seems effective

Seems to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Oct 06, 2013

I have not had an episode of tachycardia in the 2 months that I have been using this product, and my depression and anxiety have lessened considerably.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 4923692912540158125 on Sep 23, 2013

I have had hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) for over a year and since taking Bugleweed ie: Thyroid Calming Compound all my symptoms have gone away. My weight has stabilized, my hands don't shake and my heart palpitations have eased off considerably. I would highly recommend this product.

Calms irritability

Posted by Reviewer2625615 on Apr 27, 2013

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »