Herb Pharm, Thyroid Calming, System Restoration, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Seems to help.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Oct 18, 2011

I've taken it for about a month in conjunction with carbimazole for hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease. Seems to calm anxiety, have regained some weight back. Hard to say if it's a combination of medication and/ or this product but it seems to work.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Dec 09, 2011

I was very happy to find this on iherb.com, as a less expensive formula to control my Grave's Disease symptoms. It has worked just as well for a fraction of the price. Only downside: I wish it was available in a larger size!

Helped my Sister with HYPER-thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

I researched what things would be good for a person with hyperthyroid, as my sister was struggling with symptoms. With research, I found that this, as well as Lemon Balm (aka 'Melissa') were supposedly good at easing hyperthyroid symptoms and perhaps addressing the root causes as well. Also, people with Hyperthyroid can supposedly benefit from extra L-Carnitine in their diets, because too much thyroid hormone depletes the body of this amino acid. My sister took all three of these, so I'm not sure which helped, but it was part of the regimen that made a dent in her symptoms. Unfortunately, she still had to see a doctor, because her problem was too advanced. Packaging, shipping, cost, etc. are all satisfactory!

Seems to help

Posted by 5493927617674081950 on Jan 15, 2015

Trying not to have the Radioactive Iodine, and insurance won't cover a Natural Endocrinologist, so it helps, in conjunction with lifestyle changes, but notice the Hyperthyroid/Graves symptoms right away if I skip a day. I think I'm sticking with it until instructed otherwise.