Helped my Sister with HYPER-thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

I researched what things would be good for a person with hyperthyroid, as my sister was struggling with symptoms. With research, I found that this, as well as Lemon Balm (aka 'Melissa') were supposedly good at easing hyperthyroid symptoms and perhaps addressing the root causes as well. Also, people with Hyperthyroid can supposedly benefit from extra L-Carnitine in their diets, because too much thyroid hormone depletes the body of this amino acid. My sister took all three of these, so I'm not sure which helped, but it was part of the regimen that made a dent in her symptoms. Unfortunately, she still had to see a doctor, because her problem was too advanced. Packaging, shipping, cost, etc. are all satisfactory!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Dec 09, 2011

I was very happy to find this on iherb.com, as a less expensive formula to control my Grave's Disease symptoms. It has worked just as well for a fraction of the price. Only downside: I wish it was available in a larger size!

Helps with hyperthyroid

Posted by 5727955409351397673 on May 16, 2016

I think it works great in calming me and my thyroid. I stick to a paleoish, strict gluten-free diet along with using this and i think it has benefitted me. Also, sufficient rest and sleep is crucial. I aim to sleep before midnight everyday.

Seems to help.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Oct 18, 2011

I've taken it for about a month in conjunction with carbimazole for hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease. Seems to calm anxiety, have regained some weight back. Hard to say if it's a combination of medication and/ or this product but it seems to work.

Seems to help

Posted by 5493927617674081950 on Jan 15, 2015

Trying not to have the Radioactive Iodine, and insurance won't cover a Natural Endocrinologist, so it helps, in conjunction with lifestyle changes, but notice the Hyperthyroid/Graves symptoms right away if I skip a day. I think I'm sticking with it until instructed otherwise.

have started on this

Posted by 5508989492904912156 on Aug 07, 2016

Will check as i have my check up in August. as if now taking it regularly

Great product

Posted by 5542388003122830712 on Sep 21, 2016

I really like this product and feel that it has helped my condition. I will definitely recommend it to others!