Great for Hyperthyroid

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Mar 23, 2010

I have had thyroid problems my whole life and it went undiagnosed until recently (I'm 27). I actually had a fairly sizable lump on my neck (goiter) and this has helped calm my heart rate and shrink the goiter. I am begining to have more energy and feel better in general. Great stuff!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1620632 on May 23, 2010

For me, 1/2 stopper of Bugleweed Motherwort works as well as 5 mg methimazole. Great alternative to prescription med.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 4923692912540158125 on Sep 23, 2013

I have had hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) for over a year and since taking Bugleweed ie: Thyroid Calming Compound all my symptoms have gone away. My weight has stabilized, my hands don't shake and my heart palpitations have eased off considerably. I would highly recommend this product.

Calms irritability

Posted by Reviewer2625615 on Apr 27, 2013

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

Calming effect of heart rate

Posted by Reviewer2401433 on Dec 07, 2009

This too calms down Tachycardia and symtoms associated with hyperactive thyroid.

Reversed my iodine-induced hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Mar 17, 2015

I took this tincture once a day, 40 drops usually. Sometimes I did 40 drops, twice a day, but that wasn't typical. I started around Dec 1 2014 and continued to January 31 2015. I stopped for a couple weeks, then resumed for about 3 weeks in Feb/March. I was mindful of not overdoing it. I was also eating lots of veggie smoothies with kale and blueberries, and eating fresh and cooked cruciferous vegetables, i.e. broccoli, kale, cabbage, rapini, for lunch and dinner. Drinking peppermint tea as well (peppermint is in the same family as motherwort/bugleweed/lemon balm). The cruciferous veggies help to block the iodine receptors on the thyroid, which for me, was much too stimulated and too full of iodine from some kelp supplements that some quack doctor had prescribed me, thus producing too much T3 and T4. So this, along with a healthy diet, as well as selenomethionine and NAC prescribed by a naturopath with experience with thyroid, helped me return to my 'normal' state. I got my blood results yesterday, and my endocrinologist says my numbers are back to normal.

Hyperthyroid functions

Posted by 5563516439597363075 on May 25, 2015

This product helped to heal hyperthyroid functions and took place for medicine.

Seems to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Oct 06, 2013

I have not had an episode of tachycardia in the 2 months that I have been using this product, and my depression and anxiety have lessened considerably.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 5064337293415572548 on Sep 20, 2014

I have been taking Thyroid Calming Compound for about 2 years and it keeps my Hyperthyroid under control. My Thyroid Dr. can not belief that it really works, because my blood results come back normal.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2223487 on Sep 11, 2009

iHerb has been great. The order is always received in a timely manner and we are pleased with the product and the price. I recommend iHerb to anyone that is in need of natural and affordable products for their health needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »