Absolutely the best brand of Valerian. Period

Posted by Reviewer1062958 on Nov 02, 2011

As someone who has suffered from plenty of insomnia over the years, I have tried many, many different brands of valerian and this is definitely the finest quality product I've come across. In fact, I will make a special trip across the city to get it when it is not available in my neighborhood. Whis is saying a lot, because I live in L.A.! I highly recommend the alcohol-free version. It tastes practically sweet, which is what a truly good-quality valerian should taste like. Not all bitter and twangy. Although it still smell like dirty feet...but that's unavoidable I guess. :-)

Great, effective!

Posted by 4771222145634747044 on Oct 30, 2014

Really relaxes me before I sleep. Wake up feeling refreshed and satisfied with my sleep. Way better than the tablet form of valerian. Faster acting and more potent. :)

Wow take with caution

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Oct 10, 2008

I'm not sure what this did to me but I felt terrible for several days after taking this. I may have misunderstood the directions - but it said take 30 to 40 drops a couple times a day. I thought that sounded like way too much so I took only 15 about an hour before I wanted to be asleep. I slept okay except for waking 3 times to urinate. It's possible I felt terrible afterward because it dehydrated me. Either way, take this with caution. (I'm very sensitive to drugs and homeopathic remedies so it may not effect you this way.)

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2069557 on Nov 26, 2009

I have used various brands of Valerian to help me sleep and find that this is one of the best tasting non-alcohol ones I've ever used. It works quickly to relax me and help me get to sleep

excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Mar 15, 2010

very good results from this valerian.

very effective

Posted by 5561511178303904384 on Mar 28, 2016

I love this product it is a very effective relaxant

No smell!

Posted by Reviewer1937241 on Oct 11, 2016

I have taken Valerian Capsules before and have been grossed out by the way they stink! In liquid form, that's not a problem. I use Herb Pharm liquids in several different products and am never disappointed, way to go!

Always pure..

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

I trust Herb Pharm, always.

Valerian works for me....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 28, 2012