BEST STUFF EVER FOR MY FACE!

Posted by Reviewer3358217 on Apr 19, 2011

Shipped super fast, great price -- actually best price on internet! Got rid of all of my acne and Perioral Dermatitis! I LOVE Violet Extract from herb Pharm!

FINALLY!

Posted by 4796925769256962832 on May 22, 2013

This was a last ditch effort to clear up my persistent perioral dermatitis.... should have bought this first instead of the other 10 home remedies I've tried. At the first sign of an itch, I dab this on and it's gone!

Good for PD sufferers

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Sep 16, 2012

It actually does seem to help with the awful perioral dermatitis. Great!

I Use for Perioral Dermatitis

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 13, 2014

I had perioral dermatitis so badly, my husband even called me "repulsive". He is not a mean man, he was right on the money. I had it so bad, it even went up my nose and all down my laugh lines and around my mouth. The doc wanted me to take antibiotics and I read about this stuff. I swear this works so well. It completely took away practically all of it. All I have left now is just a couple of dry spots around the corners of my mouth. I am betting in another week, those will be gone, too. And NO antibiotics! Try this stuff. You will not regret it!

Great for the face!

Posted by Reviewer1297658 on Apr 27, 2011

Love this stuff. I put it on my face morning and night and don't have to use lotion. It's also helping to clear up my face!

Perioral dermatitis use

Posted by Reviewer2419798 on Dec 05, 2011

I bought this product because I heard it was good for perioral dermatitis and I have been using it for about a month, so far I'm kinda disappointed as I haven't noticed much of a change. I wish I could say it was helping because I really thought it would but that hasn't been my experience up until this point.

Used it on rash

Posted by 5282679128533294240 on Oct 29, 2013

Did not do much for my Perioral dermatitis, just dried it out because of all the alcohol. But might be good to take internally.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2228498 on Jan 04, 2016

I have been plagued by perioral dermatitis due to a casein allergy for 6 years now and the violet extract has the greatest effect of any home remedy I have tried. The violet extract works best when used at the first sign of a rash (itching and tingling). If you have a rash that has become oozy, I recommend using apple cider vinegar to "kill" the rash, along with coconut oil to moisturize. Once the rash is no longer oozing, use the violet extract to heal the skin.

Full blown Perioral Dermatitis

Posted by ChisaHolly on Oct 17, 2014

Maybe it is more effective when used on the start of PD. It stung alot, more than zinc cream. It will make the PD area very (more) red after using it, even though it was already red. I can't say it is effective as it didn't really fix it, I have used half a bottle now. I am also taking antibiotics. Must say, I am quite disappointed as after reading so many good reviews on this on PD, I had high hopes for it. I feel zinc cream is more effective for me.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good