Herb Pharm, Wood Betony, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Best of Products Like This!

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Feb 27, 2012

This product is so basic and clean. No other icky ingredients. It is supposed to help me when I get a migraine help it not be so bad. I've noticed that it gives me just a calm and tranquil feeling, that boosts the affects of the other medicines. It tastes like tea, which I was afraid it would be bad tasting. I drop 15 drops into a bit of water and swallow. With the painful headaches I get, I figured it was worth a try and can't say anything bad about it.

Wood Betony Order Review

Posted by Reviewer1171217 on Jan 12, 2011

Order is very easy to make on the internet. Advertised as 4 for so much, but once order is made, only 3 is available...a small let down! This order was the second time that this mislead has occurred. Shipment is made quickly and order received in very efficienct time from date of order.