Best of Products Like This!

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Feb 27, 2012

This product is so basic and clean. No other icky ingredients. It is supposed to help me when I get a migraine help it not be so bad. I've noticed that it gives me just a calm and tranquil feeling, that boosts the affects of the other medicines. It tastes like tea, which I was afraid it would be bad tasting. I drop 15 drops into a bit of water and swallow. With the painful headaches I get, I figured it was worth a try and can't say anything bad about it.

Great product

Posted by 5114957510834127787 on Sep 02, 2016

The number of migraines I used to have, and now I barely get any.Wood Betony is a slow working herb, which means it is not a 'miracle' drug. I feel so much grounded. The longer I take, the better I feel. I stopped for a while, as I didn't have any at hand, and the migraines gradually started again. I love this product, and if it means taking it for the rest of my life, it is fine with me. Great great product!

Wood Betony Order Review

Posted by Reviewer1171217 on Jan 12, 2011

Order is very easy to make on the internet. Advertised as 4 for so much, but once order is made, only 3 is available...a small let down! This order was the second time that this mislead has occurred. Shipment is made quickly and order received in very efficienct time from date of order.