Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herb Pharm, Yerba Santa, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Yerba Santa

Posted by Reviewer1386914 on Jul 13, 2010

I ordered Yerba Santa to see if it would help my lungs. I have been dignosed with copd and the medications I am taking do not help and seem to make me worse. The Yerba Santa does seem to be helping. I am taking 15 drops in a ounce of two of water, mix it up and swallow it down. I then drink at least 6 more ounces of water to chase it down. I do this 3 times a day. I am still coughing, but not as much and the phlem is not as green as before. I am breathing a little better and I intend to keep taking the Verba Santa to give it time to work. Also I have noticed my digestion and bowel movements have improved a lot. I was getting a lot of gas and bowel movements were not right and certainly not regular. Now, I can count on a bowel movement right after coffee in the morning and sometimes twice a day. Gas problem almost completly gone. I would keep taking the Verba Santa just for this reason alone. I like it and I think it is helping me. I am going to add Mullein to my daily routine just as soon as it arrives. I hope this helps you in some small way.

Excellent, really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

Started taking this for a persistent cough that nothing else has helped much. Immediately on first dose it helps, and have coughed much since! Truly amazing. Excellent quality. Will certainly buy again.

Good product, amazing price

Posted by HAN424 on Apr 17, 2010

It is good quality product at an amazing price. Awesome for the respiratory system.

Very good