HerbaSway Labs, L-Theanine, Relaxation Tea, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I take this at night almost every night to help get me to sleep. I sometimes wake up at night and cannot fall back asleep. This helps me to fall back asleep. It may take a half hour to an hour for me to become sleepy. This doesn't enterfer with waking up in the morning i still feel like i did get some rest. I will definitely purchase this again.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Aug 29, 2009

I like the idea of this, but for me, it took a lot more than one dropperful to have any kind of relaxation effect. And at that rate, it gets a little pricey. At 4 dropperfuls, I would begin to feel very relaxed.

Bought this for problems with sleeping, I don’t think it works to well for me

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 21, 2009

Maybe I should be a bit more patient and try it more out. Easy ordering and fast & reasonable shipping from iHerb as always.