Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

HerbaSway Labs, "The Original", HerbaGreen Tea, 2 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1937164 on Aug 06, 2009

this is the best green tea ever, very easy to make and if i add little bit of stewia it's even better, absolutely love it.......will buy some more

Excellent pick me up!

Posted by Reviewer1101661 on Nov 22, 2009

I have a housekeeping business and I need energy all day long! This product provides me with the stamina I need. It allows me to meet my daily intake of water with a great taste. I just put a droper of HerbaSway Green Tea in my water and I am set. I like how easy it is to use. It feels good to know that using this product is good for me and that it tastes great too!

Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2655102 on Jan 16, 2010

I drink two big glasses a day and it adds to my overall well being.Great Flush!! Cheers

Delicious Healthy Beverage

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Feb 22, 2010

I just ordered my second bottle of HerbaGreen Tea. It's easier using than a tea bag and so pleasant tasting. I drink a cup everyday after lunch. What a great way to get your anti-oxidants!

Great Option for Green Tea

Posted by SteveL on Apr 01, 2010

Great source for EGCG - best bang for the buck. Instead of drinking 14 cups of Green Tea a day. Steve

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »