Good but far from the Best.

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Oct 05, 2011

At this price, the ingredients should be Organics. They should removed glycereth-26, sodium benzoate, carbomer, methyl paraben. Only know about the "extra" ingredients after friend pointed it out. Especially methyl paraben.

Herbal aloe force skin Gel

Posted by 4993843641657333574 on May 10, 2014

Wow! I love this product. You can put it on sunburns cuts I use it every day as nutritious moisturizer on my face and neck. It is not sticky it dries quickly I can use it under all of my make up or just wear it alone. Wonderful product good price I highly recommend it

the Skin Gel

Posted by 5556499687249223870 on Jun 23, 2014

I have been using this product about 20 years. I found it while living in Waco, TX and when I moved to Tyler, TX could not find it in the stores so I begin to order it online. I use it on my face and arms almost everyday. it has kept my face looking young and my skin beautiful. So thankful I found this product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2334038 on Dec 19, 2011

I've used this for various problems and find it helpful.

An Excellent Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer1456755 on Jun 28, 2012

I am 59 years old and I'm hard to convince that a product is good. I have always had oily skin and I get these small red sore areas come up on my face around my nose. Its a form of acne even at my age. So a couple of years ago I started using this aloe vera gel own my face after I showered. Since I started using it, I have had only one are two of those red areas ever come up again on my face. And, I have had people say to me, Your face is really glowing and looking young. Now that is a compliment. This stuff works!

Herbal Aloe Force, The Skin Gel

Posted by 5002488420135033512 on Feb 07, 2014

This is an amazing product! I just recently ordered from Herbal Answers, the Aloe Vera Juice.. very happy with your prices and the free shipping for orders over $20.00 is what prompted me to order from you! Thank you..

Best raw aloe gel.

Posted by Reviewer2900075 on Oct 07, 2011

This is the best raw aloe gel for acne and inflammatory skin problems.

amazing for wart, wart, warts!

Posted by Reviewer2928696 on Sep 22, 2015

long story short- ended up getting this for a huge wart on my son's palm..i read somewhere the skin gel is antiviral. so i put in on, cover with a bandaid and change when it got dirty or he washed his hands. at least 2-3 times a day. it dissolved the wart! it was like some weird science experiment as the wart disappeared layer by layer and you could see the anatomy of the wart! painless and odor free. anyway, it was amazing and so glad to have that gone. took a few weeks. 1/4 to 3/8 inch wart. 1st review i have ever taken the time to write, anywhere. busy, but this was great and hope it could help others.