I love it. He hates it.

Posted by Reviewer1403022 on Jun 09, 2009

This is my first time using the mountain air fresh - wonderful smell and feel. Truly this is the only deodorant that doesn't get on your clothing. If my husband were rating this though, he would tell you he's back to solid deodorants now after this one left his armpit feeling raw and looking red.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3007807 on Jul 30, 2008

I love this stuff! I had some doubts before using,but it hasn't let me down even one time,and I work a 12 hour shift as a nurse.

I recommend to try it

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 13, 2012

I am very happy that she found her husband's deodorant without aluminum. It smells good, the gel does not stain clothes, leaves no residue. Cope with the smell of sweat, just perfect I recommend to try it

Herbal Clear, 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant, Mountain Air Fresh

Posted by 4701282132076231168 on Jul 12, 2013

I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. It has a very good scent. The scent doesn't overpower and doesn't linger for long. Also, my husband is very active and it really helps when he gets sweaty and smelly. He loves it.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5732278624532666501 on Apr 12, 2014

It's a natural body deodorant that works! (finally) Cheap too :-) Just ordered another 5. PS - I live in the UK so maybe my climate is better suited to this product?

great!!

Posted by 4707208155466418828 on Sep 05, 2014

i brought this for my bf, as i didn't like the fact that he always was using spray deodorant, with lots of chemicals in it, sometimes a few times per day... he really liked it, and it was the first time for him to get a hard deodorant - but he liked it and uses it every day. even i tried it, and it works great! some of you could dislike the smell, as it feels a little like cleaning soap, but there is a bit freshness in it, feels natural, not too perfumed... and i think a deodorant is not made to perfume the body

excellent deodorant so why discontinue it??

Posted by Reviewer3295182 on Dec 04, 2014

so sad to see this discontinued!! i've been using this for years and it's the best! iherb, pls tell them to continue making this!

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Nov 13, 2011

Won't use anything else. It is pure and doesn't put all those chemicals on me like the others do.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1360816 on Jul 02, 2008

I used this deodorant years ago. Lately I have been using other natural products that I can buy locally but I switched back to this because it is the only one I've found that actually works.

herbal clear

Posted by Reviewer1268887 on Jul 21, 2010

very happy with the product. will order in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »