HP Life Science, Enerdisia, Energy/Passion Coffee, 10.58 oz (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love this coffee

Posted by Reviewer2470138 on Dec 27, 2011

taste is great!! but it is only sold in a small container and it runs out fast!!

Smells delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Oct 17, 2012

Very nice mix of coffee: smells nice, taste good too. I like it very much as it grounds me and makes me feel more relaxed. However, the libido effect is yet to find out more.

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer3073752 on Feb 12, 2011

I drink a small cup of this before I go for a run or do yoga and it really gives me energy. It doesn't make me feel bloated and it tastes great.

package size

Posted by Reviewer2386237 on Sep 02, 2011

I would much appreciate being able to purchase the product in a larger size. Also, it takes a significant amount to get the flavor. It's really good though.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jun 21, 2011

I was expecting to enjoy a hot night of passion after taking this product but it never happened. It did not increase my libido whatsoever. Didn't work for me. The taste is okay. I had to spruce it up with some creamer and chocolate syrup. Will not purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »