Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer1536703 on Mar 17, 2009

I have used this soap for over 20 years, its so clean smelling and nice on the skin.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Mar 18, 2009

I've been using this stuff forever, and have even gotten my husband to use it - he gets very dry skin in the New England winters, and claims this stuff helped tremendously this year. Great price from iHerb and great fragrance too.

Best soap after trying several brands from iherb

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Jun 12, 2010

Read the various reviews and tried several different soaps with 4-5 star ratings. I think this is the best one in terms of fragrance and skin softness.

Ayuverdic ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1431370 on Dec 10, 2015

For those who are insterested in the ingredients, searching in the product web: The ingredients are : Coconut Oil : it nourishes, moisturises and lightens your skin tan. Wild Ginger : soothes the skin and helps prevent infections and rashes. Lime Peel Oil : for a refreshing cooling effect and rich, penetrating lather with an astringent action. Hydnocarpus Oil : helps prevent skin problems, rashes and outbreaks. Orange Oil : tightens pores, helps prevent pimples and blackheads. Sandalwood Oil : to cool, refresh and gently prefume your skin.

Good Value Soap!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

This soap is nice. We found it works very well for dry skin, sensitive skin, and cleans well too. The scent is a bit minty-herbal though hard to describe. There's not much information for this product though the ingredients seem natural. The soap is from India. It will grow on you. The price is great. We'll buy it again!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1695535 on Mar 10, 2011

I liked the soap. Smell pretty strong, but pleasant. Smells like a bath. Daughter liked the green soap SEA

Favorite Soap

Posted by Reviewer1599713 on Feb 16, 2010

This is a wonderful soap. My all time favorite. Nice fresh smell.

beautiful

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

purchased for my grandaughter, who suffers from excma... has helped to give her relief and is clearing up her skin

Amazing Soap!!!!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

I've been using this soap for years and absolutely love it! I use nothing else. I even use this to wash my hair instead of shampoo. The smell is divine and the soap leaves my skin so soft, smooth and smelling fresh without overpowering. Highly recommend!!!!!

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

wonderful soap with smell of indiam spices, the only drawback - small size