GREAT SMELLING SOAP

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Dec 08, 2011

Great herbal soap for skin especially for teens. Plus leaves a nice scent in the bath.

really lovely soap

Posted by Reviewer2993206 on Dec 09, 2011

this soap is really a pleasure to use, it makes your skin feel and smell fabulous!

Excellent

Posted by Maraiani on Dec 11, 2011

I love the smell of this soap so fresh and invigorating! and I love the fact that it's all made from natural stuff such as essential oils with no bad chemicals in it. and the price is unbeatable.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2899090 on Dec 11, 2011

strong scent

Best Soap Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 14, 2009

I love this soap, it lathers up very well and has an excellent fragrance. Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Keeps skin soft and moist.

thank you for carrying my favorite soap - inexpensively

Posted by Reviewer1048147 on Apr 06, 2009

My local store stopped carrying this last year, I was so glad to find it available one here.

love this soap.

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

It is all natural nad uses no animal products. my husband will not use anything else for a few years now.Remaining scent is light on the skin.

I took everyones advice here and it's just a dollar so....

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on May 08, 2009

when ordering at iherb and with the cheap shipping, you figure you might as well add on dollar items.... this soap is very nice.. it disappeared fast cuz im home 24/7 pretty much and I used it to death, I wouldbuy it again.. the smell is an "experience" in itself.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1129726 on May 14, 2009

Just love this soap - The way it smells - It doesn't last all that long - but if one considers the price and compares 3 bars (do pretty well).

THE BEST SMELLING AND CLEANING SOAP AROUND

Posted by Reviewer1435265 on Oct 01, 2009

I love it because it is natural, cleans and you smell delicious when it's all over!!!