One of my favorites!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

I've been using this soap for years! Makes the bathroom smell great. I've had a few house guests ask about it after smelling it in the shower. Awesome on the skin too, not drying. Really great product and you can't beat the price.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

wonderful soap with smell of indiam spices, the only drawback - small size

My favourite soap bar

Posted by MariaShaul on Nov 04, 2012

I just love this soap! It has a very special , unique "aurvedic" smell. It clens my skin very good. The only disadvantage - it's too small!!!

Nice smelling soap.

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 06, 2012

This soap smells like natural herbs set. Extremely nice.

Сильный запах

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

У этого мыла сильный запах индийских специй (пахнет как индийская халва). После мытья запах долго остаётся на коже и в ванной. These soap have a strong smell of Indian spices (smells like Indian halva). After washing the smell for a long time remains on the skin and in the bathroom.

hubby loves this soap

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012

i bought this soap over 2 yrs ago and used it for myself then i noticed it getting smaller quicker and asked hubby if he had been using it, and he admitted that he had and said that he really likes it. it leaves him feeling clean and very refreshed and the smell is wonderful, i have not been able to find anything that even compares, we both love it.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1252072 on Apr 09, 2012

I like it very much! I use this soap for face, body, hands, shaving... My face skin is dry, it's very clean and soft after use it. Perfect like a shower gel and shaving lotion. Soap has very strong specific smell, something Indian, herbs... But I like the smell. If you don't like smell - wait some month, smell will gone. I use one small soap about a have year, so it's very cheap also!! I have very hard water, but enough lather from it!

I am in love.

Posted by hannehov on Apr 25, 2012

I am really glad I bought this soap. It smells SO good. The ingredients are perfect for your skin, and after taking a bath with this one, I smell (and feel) like an Indian princess. For only 1(!) dollar, this is REALLY worth the buy. You don't even need cologne when using this everyday.

wow

Posted by nondrinker on May 26, 2012

Magic, Great soap!

Nice Soap

Posted by 5220295489184962903 on Jul 18, 2013

Has a natural pine scent which I love and made my skin feel healthy and clean. Did not dry out my skin which is nice because my skin is sensitive. I would order again.