wow

Posted by nondrinker on May 26, 2012

Magic, Great soap!

Ayurvedic Soap

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Nice soap, it's great that it's contents is in range of ayurvedic ingredients.

If one like the ayurvedic products

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

Then you will like that green bar ! It smells mainly sandalwood and leave a refreshed moisturized skin. You will not find a better product for that price !

One of my favorites!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

I've been using this soap for years! Makes the bathroom smell great. I've had a few house guests ask about it after smelling it in the shower. Awesome on the skin too, not drying. Really great product and you can't beat the price.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

wonderful soap with smell of indiam spices, the only drawback - small size

My favourite soap bar

Posted by MariaShaul on Nov 04, 2012

I just love this soap! It has a very special , unique "aurvedic" smell. It clens my skin very good. The only disadvantage - it's too small!!!

Nice smelling soap.

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 06, 2012

This soap smells like natural herbs set. Extremely nice.

Сильный запах

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

У этого мыла сильный запах индийских специй (пахнет как индийская халва). После мытья запах долго остаётся на коже и в ванной. These soap have a strong smell of Indian spices (smells like Indian halva). After washing the smell for a long time remains on the skin and in the bathroom.

I am in love.

Posted by hannehov on Apr 25, 2012

I am really glad I bought this soap. It smells SO good. The ingredients are perfect for your skin, and after taking a bath with this one, I smell (and feel) like an Indian princess. For only 1(!) dollar, this is REALLY worth the buy. You don't even need cologne when using this everyday.

hubby loves this soap

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012

i bought this soap over 2 yrs ago and used it for myself then i noticed it getting smaller quicker and asked hubby if he had been using it, and he admitted that he had and said that he really likes it. it leaves him feeling clean and very refreshed and the smell is wonderful, i have not been able to find anything that even compares, we both love it.