My favourite soap bar

Posted by MariaShaul on Nov 04, 2012

I just love this soap! It has a very special , unique "aurvedic" smell. It clens my skin very good. The only disadvantage - it's too small!!!

Nice smelling soap.

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 06, 2012

This soap smells like natural herbs set. Extremely nice.

Сильный запах

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

У этого мыла сильный запах индийских специй (пахнет как индийская халва). После мытья запах долго остаётся на коже и в ванной. These soap have a strong smell of Indian spices (smells like Indian halva). After washing the smell for a long time remains on the skin and in the bathroom.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1252072 on Apr 09, 2012

I like it very much! I use this soap for face, body, hands, shaving... My face skin is dry, it's very clean and soft after use it. Perfect like a shower gel and shaving lotion. Soap has very strong specific smell, something Indian, herbs... But I like the smell. If you don't like smell - wait some month, smell will gone. I use one small soap about a have year, so it's very cheap also!! I have very hard water, but enough lather from it!

I am in love.

Posted by hannehov on Apr 25, 2012

I am really glad I bought this soap. It smells SO good. The ingredients are perfect for your skin, and after taking a bath with this one, I smell (and feel) like an Indian princess. For only 1(!) dollar, this is REALLY worth the buy. You don't even need cologne when using this everyday.

wow

Posted by nondrinker on May 26, 2012

Magic, Great soap!

in one word perfection

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Oct 28, 2013

i also bought some more expensive soaps but no compare to this one, makes my skin super smooth and very relaxing and the scent is also perfect it helps me with the ladies

Chandrika

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This soap smells so good i am addicted to it . you can wash hair ( use a conditionner after ) , body, face with this soap . It doesnt dry out the skin and it is efficient for acne prone skins .. this is a must have for all !

soap

Posted by Reviewer2884283 on Mar 31, 2011

smells like in a indian shop :)

smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

if you love ayurveda, this soap smells divine. a bit like sandalwood and musk! can be a bit strong for some people though!