Herbal - Vedic, Chandrika, Ayurvedic Soap Bar, 2.64 oz (75 g)

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2079309 on Sep 05, 2012

purchased for my grandaughter, who suffers from excma... has helped to give her relief and is clearing up her skin

nice smell but dry my skin

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jan 28, 2011

I love the smell but it dries my skin (I have normal skin). I have to put body lotion every time I shower with the soap, otherwise skin feels itchy. Actually I find soaps based with coconut oil are all a bit drying compared with soaps based with olive oil.

Soap review

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on Mar 30, 2011

i was really waiting for this soap to arrive, the smell of it is really nice and it lathers very good. But the thing that made me instantly to dislike it was that when i applied this soap to my face ant shoulder it started itching really badly, i couldnt even bear so i had to instantly wash it off. I read the igredients and im aware its all natural, so I have no idea who might have caused that. Anyways, im going to use it for hands.

Soap

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 26, 2011

feels smooth on your skin and lathers well, but it has a very strong sandalwood smell.

I couldnt stand

Posted by Reviewer1515369 on Aug 15, 2011

It smells terrible... I couldnt even keep it in my room as my entire house smelt too awful.