Not my favourite smell

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

But still a good bar soap, and not to harsh on the skin.

i like it

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

i like it, the smell is very nice. My daughter likes it as well

tried it and loved it

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Jul 21, 2013

I tried this because it was only a $1. But wow it is so nice! Smells really nice.. cleans skin very well.. you feel so refreshed and clean with a very nice fresh scent after shower.

Nice Soap

Posted by 5220295489184962903 on Jul 18, 2013

Has a natural pine scent which I love and made my skin feel healthy and clean. Did not dry out my skin which is nice because my skin is sensitive. I would order again.

Good soap

Posted by 4911226580336410180 on Jul 13, 2013

I like it on the overall, the fact that it is vegetable soap and the soothing aroma. The fragrance is very strong though, To me it's a bit itchy on the skin.

Really strong smell

Posted by odereviews on Jul 13, 2013

If you are looking for strong smelly soap bars, this might be product for you. For me the smell was too much.

Ok!

Posted by 5277237331414905435 on Jul 08, 2013

the smell is so strong...

Very nice soap.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 30, 2013

This soap offers a light clean unique scent. We used the soap in the kitchen for hand soap and it worked very nicely. The bar is not very big.

Good Value Soap!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

This soap is nice. We found it works very well for dry skin, sensitive skin, and cleans well too. The scent is a bit minty-herbal though hard to describe. There's not much information for this product though the ingredients seem natural. The soap is from India. It will grow on you. The price is great. We'll buy it again!

fabulous soap ****

Posted by 5588102188545391775 on Apr 21, 2013

This is a wonderful soap. My friend, who is Fijian Indian said that sandalwood was great to help clear pimples. I was skeptical until I saw how much her face cleared up when she started using it. I bought a bar for my partner, who was prone to the odd pimple. When I saw how much his face cleared up, I started using it as well. I don't really have a problem with acne, but I have noticed an improvement in my overall complexion since using this. It can be drying, so I usually apply a thin layer of grapeseed oil to my face before applying the lather from the soap. I then wash it off with a warm face cloth. Without the applying the oil layer first, it leaves the skin taught and dry. I finish off with "Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Oil Control Lotion, Oily & Combination Skin, 4 fl oz (120 ml)". It is a truly magical combination. I was reading that alot of people were concerned about the use of 'caustic soda' in it. Caustic soda is sodium hydroxide, also known simply as lye. This ingredient is used in pretty much all soaps, even in things like Dr Bronners castille soaps. You will be hard pressed to find a commercial soap made without lye! When made correctly, there should be no lye left within the soap after the saponification process. I personally do not like the scent, but the benefits far outweigh it! It took me about 2 months to get used to the fragrance, but it was so worth the adjustment. I think it takes a couple of weeks of use to reap the full benefits, so grab a bar and give it a go! For $1 you really can't go wrong.