wonderful scents

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Mar 02, 2012

smell is really Indian. I like it very much

like it

Posted by Reviewer1362611 on Mar 20, 2012

I like it very much. doesn't dry my skin. nice smell. but there is no ingredient description.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3204350 on Mar 28, 2012

Soap liked it, did not dry the skin, has a peculiar odor, but you get used to it. The only minus-used quickly.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3286363 on Aug 20, 2011

Great product! Has true soap smell which stays on the skin just for minutes. Has strong rich foam. Doesn't leave skin dry. It's a pleasure to take a shower with it! Will buy again.

Incense in a bar

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 26, 2011

If I had known how much I would love this soap, I would have bought ten bars - kept some for me, and shared some with family and friends. This soap smells like incense to me - but a mild and soapy incense :) And it made my skin sooooo soft, if you wash your hands with this bar you can actually feel it soften and condition the water. I can't believe this is only $1.00. Granted the bar is a bit smaller than your average bar of soap, but it fits perfectly in your hand. Just love this! Try it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Nov 23, 2011

like it, price also and hand made

o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1467409 on Nov 23, 2011

refreshing soap, I like it!

Cleans well and smells fresh..

Posted by Reviewer2617009 on Jan 25, 2012

I didn't expect much from this bar soap. However, I can say that I am pleasantly surprised at the quality and performance of it. It has a fragrant smell, cleans exceptionally well, and doesnt fall apart as easily as other commercial bar soaps. Would definitely recommend.

Amazing!

Posted by 5550412281238912634 on Jul 05, 2012

The sent is fabulous and leaves the skin feeling very clean. The aroma is very refreshing and subtle. It works great on my sensitive skin! I absolutely love this product. I'm definitely buying it again!