Does the job.

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Feb 12, 2012

I like this cream, better than most I've tried.

Great soothing, safe shave cream

Posted by Reviewer3185442 on May 03, 2011

I was one of those who used a brush and cream. I learned about the ingredients in my cream and looked for something organic/safer as I'm putting this stuff on my face. I decided to try this stuff. One plus right away is that I don't need to brush my cream to a lather and let sit for 2 minutes so I save 3 minutes. More importantly, my skin is not treated as roughly with this stuff and the shave itself is as smooth. I like that I am no longer putting nasty stuff on my face.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2336273 on Apr 03, 2011

l used to use clinique shave cream(125ml) ;its price is 22 usd in my country furthermore herbal cowboy shave cream(200ml)just 7.5 usd and herbal cowboy has same effect as clinique's shave cream.why do l overpay lm happy to buy this cream .

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2633968 on Dec 18, 2011

I have found the perfect shave cream. I had tried anything and everything but it was always too soapy or irritated my sensitive skin. Herban Cowboy rocks.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2880782 on Jun 25, 2011

Medium quality, but good value for the money.

Good shaving cream for men

Posted by Babycakes on Dec 03, 2015

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. Very nice masculine smell that stay on the skin and feels like a perfume. It really helps razor to glide easier and avoid cuts. My boyfriend is happy with it.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2468441 on Dec 27, 2012

You can apply only very thin layer, doesn`t make a foam which makes it hard to shave. But it is very soft and pleasant to skin.

Bought for bf

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016

Bought it for my bf as part of his bday gift, he loves it, leaves his face feeling fresh and smooth, and it lasts him a long time.

Terrific Shave Cream

Posted by dalegeyer on Sep 06, 2015

This cream gives just enough lather to help you cover and shave all areas while still being able to see what you're doing. I find it annoying that some other natural shaving creams go on clear, with no lather at all. Scent is very nice and not overpowering.

excelent

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Aug 22, 2016

The shaving soap I am very happy. I can confidently recommend to other customers. Soap has a pleasant, unobtrusive scent. If you my review helped you decide to mark yes. Well thank you. Jozef