i like

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

this products i like the smell and it's work very well

I've tried others, but keep going back to Dusk...

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

This is definitely the most effective vegan deodorant i've tried - both my boyfriend and I use it and will continue to use it! The other Herban Cowboy deodorants all smell great, but Dusk is definitely the most effective. The scent is great, masculine but not over-the-top, and compliments woody / musky perfumes.

This is the first non-toxic deodorant that actually works!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015

/this deodorant is what got my husband to stop using traditional deodorants with aluminum (which has been linked to cancer). I was trilled to find something he likes. it smells great and we have ordered it many times now.

great

Posted by 5459109573355226921 on May 18, 2015

Nice smell. Good quality. No harsh chemicals. I would repourchade.

Excellent

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Feb 15, 2015

My partner really likes this product. It's nice and natural, cruelty free and cheap. Smells great, last ages and really deodorizes!

WOW! What a wonderful smell!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Feb 11, 2015

My husband used Men´s stock before (Aubrey) but the alcohol detroyed my lungs and my husbands skin, that´s why we tried Herban Cowboy. It is great! The skin loves it, it works the whole day, my husband smells wonderful even after a 12 hours day at work, he also uses the soap. Highly recommended!!!!

Best D.O. for your B.O.

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

AMAZING PROTECTION,Hubby works 10-12 hours a day as a laborer. He comes home smelling just as good as when he left.

Bueno

Posted by 5291382684565997670 on Dec 02, 2014

Dura bastante. Su olor es muy masculino

Finally Something He Likes!!!

Posted by 4649789288440721275 on Jul 24, 2014

I've tried to find my fiance deodorant without parabens. He didn't like any of them because they didn't do enough for his sweating or they smelled girly. I was doubtful of this since it isn't an antiperspirant, but it said "maximum protection" so I decided to give it a shot. Thank goodness the search is over. Just for the record, he didn't like Lafes or Toms (I use them both since I'm not as particular), so if you're in the same boat as him, try this. Supposedly he's happy, but maybe he's just tired of me buying different deodorant :-)

The best deodorant I've found.

Posted by Reviewer1393655 on Apr 29, 2014

Actually have gotten compliments on my cologne that turned out to be this deodorant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »