Finally Something He Likes!!!

Posted by 4649789288440721275 on Jul 24, 2014

I've tried to find my fiance deodorant without parabens. He didn't like any of them because they didn't do enough for his sweating or they smelled girly. I was doubtful of this since it isn't an antiperspirant, but it said "maximum protection" so I decided to give it a shot. Thank goodness the search is over. Just for the record, he didn't like Lafes or Toms (I use them both since I'm not as particular), so if you're in the same boat as him, try this. Supposedly he's happy, but maybe he's just tired of me buying different deodorant :-)

Good Stuff

Posted by 5451076243785399669 on Jun 18, 2014

This stuff smells awesome. The main reason I bought it was because I knew it would smell manly which is what I want. My girlfriend's small nose gets very itchy whenever I meet her and I thought maybe its the phtalates (the chemicals) in my cologne. So I stopped using cologne and use this instead. She doesn't have the itchy nose problem when I meet her now, so it was definitely the cologne. I give it 4 stars because - it feels natural and smells good. It loses one star because its a bit more sticky than my previous (non-natural) anti-perspirant roll on, but not enough to stop me from using it. Its also not 24 hours and thats why I feel I have to roll on more of it which is what makes it more sticky. Other than these small problems, its worth it because its natural and it smells good. What more do you want ??

The best deodorant I've found.

Posted by Reviewer1393655 on Apr 29, 2014

Actually have gotten compliments on my cologne that turned out to be this deodorant.

Terrific

Posted by 5690786160833804405 on Apr 13, 2014

I love the smell and it has staying power even after a workout.

Complements keep pouring in!

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Apr 10, 2014

No lie but almost weekly women say how much they like this scent on me. The scent is like an evening on the porch watching the sun set and the stars rise maybe in a less drier place in California. Manly yet not overpowering. Softer as in something better for the later part of the day. I know this sounds like a review for the Dusk Cologne but the two smell the same. It also seems to have some staying power for more than a mere 8 hours.

Best Out There

Posted by 4828892247895556433 on Mar 24, 2014

I have been using this product ~6 months and love it. People say I actually smell good- All Day Long and sometimes even the next day! I will be buying more.

Better than what I was using for most of my life :)

Posted by 5037331095655354643 on Mar 06, 2014

It took me a while to find a good natural deodorant & at first I got the women's blossom which wore off quick (which isn't fun at the gym haha) but I didn't want to give up on them so I decided to try the men's (I was told dusk was the best out of them all) & I have been using it ever since!!

Good ingredients and smells great

Posted by Reviewer2757677 on Dec 13, 2013

Recommend

deodorant

Posted by 4868680147610723505 on Nov 14, 2013

Great product. Love the fragrance.

Works well

Posted by 4755295381373480519 on Aug 30, 2013

I bought this for my husband to try because I wanted to switch him over to a more natural deodorant. He's not a fan of the crystal deodorants or the roll-on types, but he really likes this one. It smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »