Smells great, works great!!

Posted by 5150265570086679470 on Jun 12, 2012

If you've been looking for a natural deodorant you will find that most of them don't last long at all. I bought "forest" because I hate the smell of patchouli. I love the smell but thought it would be like the others and fade away within an hour or less. I put this on before work and to my amazment I could still smell it after a 10 hour shift. I am a welder and needless to say it gets very hot and sweaty. I will buy this again.

Best smell of all in this brand

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

I have tried 3 of the Herban Cowboy deodorants and this scent is the freshest. I will buy it again.

I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

Deodorant used by my friend. Pleasant 'manly' smell keeps perspiration, but not for all day.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on Mar 16, 2011

I had a hard time finding a natural deodorant that works. Herban Cowboy is great, I will order again.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3105116 on Dec 12, 2011

smells amazing!!! ordered this for the fiance, he loves it and it smells really nice.

Good for allergic people

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

Before using this product I was using a chemical deodorant and I was suffering from itching in my underarms, but with this product the itching is completely gone. Regarding the smell; it is quite good, although I seek to try other smells in the future to see which one fits me more.

Ah, the Sagebrush!

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Apr 10, 2014

This smells like the wide-open places West of the Mississippi. "Forest" is not a very realistic name but the scent is more like a Western scent minus the leather. Excellent! Good staying power for 8+ hours.

Good smell

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Aug 08, 2012

but since this is a natural deodorant it doesnt last very long. but still worth it since it doesnt damage your body

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer1603866 on Mar 06, 2012

Smells great. Has been working well so far. I sweat a lot, so the true testament will be when the temperature hits the constant 80s in the next month or so.

not what we expected

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Feb 25, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend because until then he used wear the Aubrey Organics Men's Stock Natural Dry deodorant and loved it, but the smell of alcohol irritated his lungs. This deodorant has a soft fragrance and contains no alcohol. The problem is that we live in Rio de Janeiro and now we are in the middle of the summer around here (something around 45ºC/113º F) and this deodorant was not as effective as we expected. You have to reapply it during the day or you will end up stinking. I think it'll work better in the winter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »