works better then others

Posted by Reviewer2977915 on Jan 09, 2013

I have tried them all and I smell right through them,this one actually works well and seems to last. nice clean smell it is floral but not overbearing at all...I will buy again.

efficace

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on May 28, 2013

un bon déo bio ultra efficace et sans traces blanches

Very efficient and Very good smell , très efficace et super odeur

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 31, 2013

Fantastic Stuff. Stay all day long .avoid sweating. Parfait tient toute la journée empêche la transpiration .....enfin un déodorant efficace naturel

Great Deodorant

Posted by 4775281885467607414 on Dec 21, 2013

As most people reviewing natural deodorants, I've tried more of them than I can remember. Every other natural deodorant I've tried leaves me smelling pretty ripe by the end of the day. Herban Cowboy deodorant is the best natural deodorant I've tried. It has a light, fresh scent, and even by the end of the day, is still working. Like most other natural deodorants, I don't think it can handle a lot of sweat (like during a workout) but it's fantastic for the average day. It seems expensive, but I've noticed that this deodorant lasts much longer than others. I don't know how long exactly, but I do know that I am always surprised at how long I can go before buying a new one. This has been the only deodorant I use for the past year, so I've found the one for me!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3179802 on Jul 13, 2013

For several years, I have been looking for a deodorant free of harmful ingredients, but have not found one that was effective, until now. I think this product is great...more effective than other natural and even "conventional" deodorants I've used. I was afraid the scent would be too strong (I prefer unscented products), but once the deodorant has been applied, I don't even notice it. The only negative is that it can get a little sticky after a few hours. However, I have found that with a light dusting of Honeybee Gardens powder (also available from iHerb), it stays dry (and keeps me odor free) all day, even if I'm very active and sweating.

It works great.

Posted by Reviewer1585335 on Feb 08, 2013

This stuff really works -- unlinke some of those other health-food store deoderant sticks.

Nice smell, works pretty well.

Posted by 5379719208705270515 on Feb 17, 2015

This marks my third foray into the "natural" deodorants, and so far, it’s working fairly well. The smell is a light floral —natural, not fake smelling— and it fades as you wear it. The stick is slightly translucent, goes on a tiny bit tacky and clear, but not wet like a roll-on or spray. It dries and doesn’t leave a sticky or gummy residue. I've found that if I don’t let it dry before putting on a shirt, the shirt (and my BO) actually smell worse after I work out. If I let it dry and then put a shirt on, the problem goes away and I still smell ok. Does ok for light activity, but doesn't hold up if you are extra stinky or working out hard.

Not Bad

Posted by sanseaudepluie on Dec 01, 2013

At the beginning I liked the discreet smell and found it quiet effective.Fews months later ,using it during various activities of my busy life, I notice that I was smelling bad. My Herban Cowboy friend don't do its job properly. I wont' buy it anymore

Smells good

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

The deodorant smells good even after a hard workout. I apply it to clean, dry skin.

Smells so good!

Posted by 5634211142232990951 on Jan 17, 2014

First deodorant i switched to from regular deodorant. I like it, smells good, stays on all day if you don't sweat. If you sweat a lot its your natural body not the deodorants fault. so a lot of people have been saying its not good for the gym, well yes we still sweat (we are human) but it does a good job for being non chemicaled like other brands. I think when i first switched i did sweat more than usual but now my body is used to it. Its great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »