Herbatint, Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Perfect for a Natural Change

Posted by 4759928739848153952 on Oct 03, 2013

I have dark blond hair, which gets kind of mousey in the winter. This product lightens my hair slightly each time I use it, while making it glossy and soft. Really enjoying this for general hair care. And since it lightens gradually, you end up with a very natural look.

Really needs a spray bottle.

Posted by Xhalax on Jan 11, 2015

This is a nice product if you want to gradually lighten your hair without too much of the chemical damage you would get from regular bleach. As another reviewer said, though, the lightening effect in this product comes mostly from the hydrogen peroxide, so just be aware that if you use it too frequently it will probably end up damaging your hair. I have used this product twice now and the lightening effect is noticeable. I have dark blonde roots, and my ends are previously coloured reddish brown. The lightener seems to work on both the natural hair and the dyed hair. I intend to use this product once a week for a gradual lightening effect. Now, the bottle (and thereby the application) would really benefit from having a spray nozzle. They say it is a lotion, but in reality it is as runny as water. I poured mine into a small spray bottle and applied it that way, which worked well. I found it easiest to first shampoo and rinse, then get out of the shower, towel dry my hair, apply this lightener, wait for ten minutes, and then get back into the shower to rinse it out and deep condition my hair. My hair did not feel damaged afterwards. All in all a good product, but I had to take off one star for the bottle, that ought to have a spray nozzle.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on May 01, 2009

At first, following the directions was a bit odd, but after a couple of applications, I noticed that my dark roots were noticeably lighter and blended in beautifully with the rest of my hair color. Love this stuff!

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (H

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012

Seems it works, but this is not as noticable as I expected.

very good